Saturday, April 7, 2007

Winners are also losers

Winners are not always winners and losers are not alway losers... How many curses, when Team India failed to get through the WC league game? What would ppl say now when Bangladesh beat world No 1 ranking team SA. It was not a marginal victory rather a confident great victory. In fact, the game Bangladesh and Ireland are playing, they dont seem to be a entry team ;) I am not trying to say that if SA lose, India also should have lost the game. Instead, better we should try not to say any stupid comments against the players. Well, of course including me too. It is just a game. People just like us make it as one of the things in our life.... just the way media exposes.

It would be always grateful, if we consider game as "JUST" a game. If we spent all the time stupidly on watching cricket and put the blame on TEAM India. Do we ever blame ourselves while finding the bug in our own development. Do we ever blame, when we hear that "Production Env is down coz of issue from our code". When we are not doing our job 100% perfect, how and why we are expecting others to do so???

Think guys. If you were not a cricket fan, did you curse anyone for the lost of any game by TEAM India. Let them to earn money by their skills or ad or whatever. Dont dedicate more time into it. If you wanna say that "YOU LOVE INDIA"... Show it in a better way. Well, there is no offense here. I spent my 8 years time in cricket.. I do love cricket. Still I know that TEAM India is representing India and in the mean while they are doing their job. I played cricket and it was an entertainment to me. That was not my job and i know that I learned slowly that I should take care more of my job not the job of Team India ;))

Dont say to me "stop watching cricket". I do watch cricket and I wont stop. At the same time, I am sure I wont complain... at least not cursing TEAM India. All the best for Team India :)

No comments: