Thursday, March 8, 2007

Women's day Special...

PPL would start thinking of their mom first and if he is a married guy then he would think about his wife. Isnt?? :)

Well, I read this article of PT Usha - http://ia.rediff.com/sports/2000/aug/02usha.htm Oh man... missing the Olympic medal by 1/100th of a second. I cant even imagine if i was in her place. How could I would have taken this situation. How much efforts she would have put starting from a school in Kerala till reaching that Olympics final. I would say she is the first inspiring lady for other Indian women in Sports. Though i dont have much interest in Politics, some how i like Indira Gandhi very much. I dont know how good she was neither how bad she was.. I just like her brave decisions during her periods and in fact that itself caused to her brutal murder. Next to her in my mind is always PT Usha for her dedication to Sports.

Of course I like S Mirza too but not just for the above said things ;) you know what i mean :))..... mmmm... oh dirty mind.. I mean her style and spunky game at this age

1 comment:

Shivdas Nair said...

Just to remind you that I am still reading your blogs about Sania Mirza :-)